Last updated on: July 15, 2015
Thanks for using Reason Core Security. Here we describe how we collect, use and handle your information when you use the Reason Core Security website available at: www.reasoncoresecurity.com (the “Website”) and Reason Core Security software (the “Software, and collectively, “Reason Core Security”).
Your use of Reason Core Security is indicating that such updated terms and conditions are accepted and agreed by you.
- What kind of information we use and collect?
- Non Personally Identifiable Information and Personally Identifiable Information.. When using and accessing our Website, we may use and collect non personally identifiable information (“Non PII”) and additional information of technical nature, including your IP address, activity log of your use of the Website, user agent, information about your browser and operating system, and if you chose to upload a file or URL for scanning, we will also collect such files and URLs. In addition, when purchasing the Complete Protection Version of the Software, your email address and name (“PII”), as provided by you, will be collected. Your PII will be used by us only for payments and sending you messages about the Reason Core Security, if applicable. By providing us with your PII, you consent to the abovementioned use of such PII.
- Cookies. Cookies and other technologies. We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote Reason Core Security and the Website. For example, cookies help us with things like understanding how you are interacting with our Website, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Website.
- Information Collected through the Software. Unless you disable the Software, it may access and/or collect certain data as specified below: (i) time and date of certain events related to the Software (such as launching and scanning, updating and uninstalling the Software), and the features of the Software you use the most. In addition, we may collect, use and access the files and URLs you upload for scanning, the files and URLs it detects as threats and the files that were removed by the Software. (ii) certain information of technical nature, such as, your IP Address, operating system, browser type and version, and all software installed on your computer, meta data on unknown files, and extensions and add-ons. Non PII may be used to improve the Software. Further, if you chose to purchase the Complete Protection Version of the Software, we will combine your PII with all the foregoing information.
- Information Provided by You. We collect PII via Reason Core Security when it is provided to us. The PII we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, or any other information provided to us. We use the PII collected via Reason Core Security for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of updates to Reason Core Security and answer your support quarries).
- How we share information?
- Transfer of Data. We may transfer your information and process it on servers outside your country of residence.
How can you request deletion of your PII?
You may request us to delete any of your PII in our possession by sending us an email to: [email protected] . Such PII will be deleted within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Information about children
This site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with PII, please contact us at [email protected]
How we safeguard your information?
We use security measures for the purpose of safeguarding your PII in accordance with industry standards. We limit access to your information on our servers, and it is password-protected/encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us.
How can you contact us?